soci350essay

Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank you :)

Thank you Mary, Lois and Sheba. I am happy to see your post and comments. I know that choosing a topic is hard but I have to decide by myself. Yesterday I read something about Internet and family in the course reader and thought about my life here with the Internet. I just realized the close relationship between us.I think that will be an interesting topic for me and I may have a lot to say since I use the Internet more and more often to keep in touch with my family.What I want to do now is reading more materials and think about more details.
Thanks for the Internet and I can get help even in the days we can not meet each other:)

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Penny said...

hehe, sorry to reply this late, just came and saw your msg. Internet Communication is a good topic, and you can link it to family, communinity, children... lots of aspects, however, you'd better focus on one.

if it is abt children, it may relate to distant studying or stuff like that. but if it is abt family, then that is today's lecture topic... hehe, hope you will be inspired during the class this time...

all the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home