soci350essay

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hope to have your comments here!

Hi everyone,
I just created a new blog but I am not sure about the settings. I hope I am right.
I am thinking about my essay field. I would like to write something about children and the Internet which I planed to do as my edited essay, but I chose another topic.
I am still quite interested in this field, but I don't have a clear idea that which part I should focus on. I would like to use my former teaching experiences or state some usage of Internet within Chinese primary students. Are they worthy to write? If they are. What kind of references should I use and can I find them in the library?Or maybe you can give me more better ideas about this or the other fields.
I am looking forward to reading your comments. Hope you can leave something because I want to make sure that you can read my post. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sheba said...

I can view ur blog.... :-)

Cheers

/Sh

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Andy Holler said...

Hi Cindy
I can see your blog - no worries always chicken and curries.....

Coming to your idea about children on the net.
You could look into the issue of safety. How safe is the internet for children in regards of content and access control.
What kind of abuse is happening if this safety network is not working?
Show example and I think the UN has some good websites about it. Otherwise just try google and try"children and net safety"(as a suggestion).
Hope this gives you a starting lead.
Andy

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Penny said...

Hey...

Got you now!!! what topic are you gonna carry on here on this blog?? wish to READ your thinking from this space.... hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home